Someone Has To Say It: "Emperor Dubya Has No Clothes!"
Here comes Emperor Dubya, parading down America's Main Street, with a most impressive train. Why, armored cars full of money extend for blocks behind him, and the media bows down at his feet!
Grassroots Republicans, crowding the sidewalks and craning their necks just to catch a glimpse of their newly annointed King, can only marvel at the spectacle. Rarely have they seen anything like it. Who can resist being swept up by all the excitement and commotion attendant upon his arrival?
"Why, I see the finest conservative raiment draped upon him! All the media has commented and praised it. The GOP establishment has swooned, so fine are his garments. It must be true! Don't you see it?", the GOP faithful exclaim. So needful are they of a champion.
But I, like the boy in the fairy tale, MUST stand up and boldly shout, "This emperor has no clothes!"
He dons no conservative finery, but arrogantly prances stark naked before you, a globalist RINO in the buff.
Open your eyes, people! Look at him as he really is. All you need to know is right in front of your face, for all to see.
If you can stomach looking upon His Nakedness, here's what you will notice:
- His left side is robust, healthy and strong, while his right side appears atrophied and limp.
- His strong left arm and chest are covered with elaborate tatoos, each one appears to be a memorial to a past or present love interest, and each bears the initials of her name. Here are a few you can clearly make out if you look: CFR, UN, NATO, WTO, GATT, NAFTA, CIA, IRS, NWO. Funny, USA is nowhere to be found.
- His spindly, weak right arm is covered with scar tissue, revealing a possible propensity for self-mutilation. It bears but one tatoo. A single phrase extends from wrist to shoulder: "Compassionate Conservatism"
- His feet are unusually small, and he can barely walk. They appear to have been bound and stunted, as has been the custom for Chinese women. The Chinese, Clintons, and Bushes think that small feet make one beautiful; but American eyes can only view such bodily mutilations as the mark of submission, servility and dependence, not beauty.
- He has no right testicle, only a left one. And his male organ is, well, a little on the small side.
- If you look closely at his butt crack, you'll see a shred of paper sticking out. Apparently, he likes to use this paper as toilet paper. Upon closer inspection, you can see words written on it. Those with a discerning eye can even read the words. They begin, "We, the People...
Ok, enough gazing upon this man's naked, ugly bod! I've seen enough and so have you.
Now, let's see if we can't shake the rest of this crowd out of their media-manufactured, mass delusion. I mean, look at them! They're falling all over themselves, fawning over naked Dubya. It's really unseemly and embarassing.
If they could only see...
What do you see?